01 January 2009

theme day: Best photo of the year 2008

So here it is, according to me it's the best photo I posted since I started this blog in July 2008... I posted it on November 24th. I thought I would pick one and post a related picture, maybe the same scene taken differently or the same day... But I really like the atmosphere and the colors of this photo, and I didn't take it any differently so far.
I was walking up the hill after work to help my friend closing his last boxes before his departure to another city - temporary relocation, as we all hope :) It was cold, starting to rain, I was carrying a big empty cardboard box with me, but I still couldn't resist taking a picture to share this great sight with someone else.
Sharing these is why I started this blog at the first place, and I hope it still going to make me happy for at least another year.
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

4 comments:

slim said...

Love that sky! I also like the stone work on the sidewalks and streets in Praha. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

What a sky!!!
Happy New Year! Best wishes from Greece!

bitingmidge said...

A truly lovely shot, I hope you have a fantastic 2009!

Sunshine Coast Daily - Australia

CeciliaGallerani said...

This one really grabs your heart, if you're a twilight lover like me. Thank you for taking your photos and sharing them with all of us. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!